Tuesday, December 02, 2008

I love you, but

When I find (or am told about, in this case) an interesting Web site, I like to share. So today I'm sharing a Web site called "I Love You But" at http://www.loveyoubut.com/. It's a site dedicated to the moments in relationships when you "realize you don't love someone completely, because there is one little thing that keeps bothering you."

For example, those who have been in relationships with me could say, "I love you, but you think people actuallly read your blog," or "I love you, but you always get angry about misused apostrophes," or "I love you, but you laugh at your own jokes." These are of course the worst things about me.

So, if you feel so moved, leave me a comment and share about these moments in your, um, past relationships. It'll be fun for all.

Since it's only fair, here are some from my relationships:
I love you, but you don't fight back.
I love you, but you order Zima.
I love you, but you know know me too well.

Fun for all.

1 comment:

literarychica said...

This is hilarious. I will have to mosey over to that page. Before I do that, here's one moment about me (smelly boys, hmpf) and one moment I had:

a) I love you, but you deserve someone who has the time to hang out with you. (Huh?!)

b) I love you, but you're so touchy-feely. (I didn't tell him straight to his face, but deep down it's one of the reasons I started to dislike him.)