Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Love Letter #4.

This letter is different.
It wasn't written by me.
I've had some really great people as friends in my life, and this letter is from one of them. I was a junior in high school when I received it that September. I've kept it in my "important papers" envelope in the glove compartment of my car since then.


Tara,

Hey! I don't know what to say to you about Jason. But he is a good guy. Everybody makes mistakes, and the way he has gone through with this is a mistake. I don't know what to say because I really don't know how Jason feels. I think he did want to go out with you but he didn't build up to asking. Maybe he thought you didn't like him that way. I'm not sure though. I know if I were Jason I would have asked you out already. From the friendship we have I can definitely say you are a smart, attractive young woman. Don't get too sad about this. I know how you feel because it's happened to me. Just try to keep together and be strong.

Love,
Bob

P.S. Are you going to Austin's tonight? Please go and hang out with me.

See what I mean?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmmmmm...
I see.