Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Want even more of me?

If you enjoy reading my blog (or even if you don't), please visit my new Associated Content page here. Make a shortcut on your desktop and check it every five minutes . . . not because it will have new stuff every five minutes, but because I will get paid incrementally by page hits. I need at least one thousand hits to receive a performance payment, but what the heck, I'm ambitious, and poor. For some content I will receive upfront payments, but for other articles I will be paid by visitor count only.

This won't make me rich, but it may let me get an extra shot or two in my latte, movie admission, maybe a tank of gas if what I write is awesome. I like writing, I do it all of the time, so it makes sense to me, especially with the hubby in college and my company's pending closing, to make a little money from it if I can.

I've continued and will continue to offer writing tips on the AC site (you know you love them), and I'll also be writing social commentary, opinion pieces, maybe some reviews. I will be contributing often. I'm still keeping this blog, which now may become even more self-indulgent, so don't worry about not being informed about my rants, musings, and weirdoness.

No comments: