Friday, May 11, 2007

If Katie Holmes and Julia Louis-Dreyfus had a baby...

Since organizing a disorganized contributors list for a tourism and hospitality book couldn't keep my undying attention this morning, I played around on the My Heritage Web site to see what celebrities they say I look like. If you look on the right margin of this blog (scroll down), you'll see the results. Since the first results did not have any boys, I tried a second photo, and it's awesome. The second set of results is the best :-)

Update: I took these off because I got tired of them. Some of the people I looked like were Katie Holmes and Julia Louis-Dreyfus, obviously, but the best were Kathy Bates, Roseanne Barr, Shelley Winters, a male German soccer player, and a male lead singer of a Finnish rock band. My self-esteem remains in tact.

No comments: