Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Hey Mary Clare lets write about stuff and pass it to each other

In the same vein as Post Secret, I have also recently discovered Found. It’s, appropriately, a magazine and Web site that shares with the world things that have been found. By the vague word “things” I mean “love letters, birthday cards, kids’ homework, to-do lists, ticket stubs, poetry on napkins, doodles—anything that gives a glimpse into someone else’s life.” The first issue was published in 2001, so I’m admittedly very late in the game here, but I’m sharing it with you anyway. You will likely enjoy it if you do not already know of it and enjoy it.

It reminds me of when my cousin and I were young and used to fill out offering envelopes in church with fake names and addresses we thought were hilarious. I wonder what happened to them.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

I wonder if our notes written to the visitors dugout will ever appear here?! I hope so...

Stacy said...

another good one is www.overheardinnewyork.com
Very entertaining...