Monday, January 05, 2009

The Next Step

This May Tim is completing his bachelor's degree in history, then it's on to grad school to get a master of the arts in teaching (MAT) or the equivalent. What's up in the air right now is where Tim will be going to grad school. He's in the process of applying, so please keep us in your thoughts and prayers in the coming months. I don't usually make this type of request, but this is a really big thing. If you feel so moved, you can pray that Tim gets into the grad school he most wants to get into, but in case it doesn't work that way, prayers for patience, confidence, clarity, and any other attribute you think would help us in this process would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

What school does he want to get in to the most? That will help me pray. :) And I pray that you guys stay here because yes, it's selfish of me, but I don't know what I would do without you.